Friday, December 9, 2011

THE VANITY PLATE WINS POINT ONE!

I have represented a Husband for several years and through his multiple trials and appeals I have come to know him and his new Wife. Both are great people and I do really like their courage, humor and just overall nature. But in his divorce (and remember over the last 23 years I have been involved in over a 1000 divorce matters) he did the best move I have ever seen a Husband do with his the girlfriend (current wife and yes they do have "true love"). During the divorce he bought his girlfriend a Mercedes (believe me she deserved a Bentley for all the work she did on his case) and it came with a vanity license plate that said "Bobby's Girl". To this day his former Wife blows a fuse everytime that Mercedes is mentioned! Can we not have any humor left in life? Does every damn thing have to be poitically correct? I say Fuck no! I assure you there are many ways for his former Wife to create her on vanity plate moment, but damn that was and is funny! You go L!


Nam-myoho-renge-kyo (always remember your daily chant too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment